Continuing Education for Nurses
Earn 20 Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) for Registered Nurses
- Myra Lovvorn, RN, FNP, AHN teaches PSYCH-K® Basic Workshops based out of Central Virginia area with a focus East of the Mississippi River and Beyond.
- Robin Graham is based out of the Tennessee valley area teaching in the USA and Abroad.
- Karen McKy lives in the Denver Colorado teaching in the USA and Abroad.
- Mary Mazur, RN, BSN at email@example.com lives in Dearborn, Michigan and teaches PSYCH-K Basic in the USA.
- Jo Ann Sweeney Basic Instructor in the New Jersey Area and across the USA.
- Marianne VanGogh with Yourself Unleashed.com is a Basic Instructor in Alberta, Canada and the Americas.
Visit the PSYCH-K website or their individual websites for scheduled workshops in your area.
*CNE Credits -This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the American Holistic Nurses Association (AHNA), an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Approved to award 20 contact hours through March 15, 2020. AHNA #1337
Approval for contact hours through the American Holistic Nurses Association (AHNA) is based on an assessment of the educational merit of this program and does not constitute endorsement of the use of any specific modality in the care of clients.
Download Disclosure Form: CNE Disclosure Form
** CEs for Massage Therapists – Approval for 20 CEs. Provider Number: 824049 – Expiration Date: 8/1/19