The NEW PSYCH-K® Online Workshop - Level 1 is now ready and will allow people from all over the world to learn PSYCH-K® for their personal use only. If your desire is to learn PSYCH-K® to help yourself and others then the in-person PSYCH-K® Basic Workshop will be more suitable for you.
Curious about what will you will learn in the Online three-day experience?
- How to create a powerful collaboration between your conscious, subconscious, and superconscious minds, in order to transform limiting beliefs and reach your desired goals in life.
- To use Muscle Testing to communicate directly with your subconscious mind, where at least 95% of your thoughts and actions originate.
- Learn to speak the language of your subconscious mind that is different from the language of your conscious mind!
- Transformation of the perception of a stressful or traumatic event from the past that limits the full expression of your life in the present.
- How to use a simple 4-step PSYCH-K® process to help resolve problems and stressors in your daily life.
- Access to a printer to print the material before the Workshop starts.
- A good and stable internet connection for the duration of the Workshop.
- Desktop or Laptop Computer only for the Zoom meeting. (Phone/Tablet inconsistent connection)
- Commitment to attend the workshop in its entirety, from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM ALL THREE DAYS, from Friday to Sunday. No exceptions allowed. (Should an emergency arise, the Instructor is available for a private conversation and resolution for the remainder of the workshop.)
For More Information visit PSYCH-K® International
Enjoying learning in the luxury of your own home? Want to change limiting beliefs during the workshop and learn how to USE what YOU LEARN to continue to achieve all that you dreamed of for your life?
This Workshop offering is exactly what you have been searching for.
Meet Your Instructor:
Myra L. Lovvorn, RN, MSN, FNP-BC has been a registered nurse since 1980, a nurse practitioner in Hospice since 1997. She co-authored a book “The Heart of Hospice: Core Competencies for Reclaiming the Mystery”, worked with 11 Hospice agencies in Virginia and Chicago Illinois and has taught undergraduate and graduate nursing onsite and online. Her experience includes presencing with the dying, indigenous journeying and the art of integrative healing all complementing her advanced holistic practice. Myra owns SUPPOSE, LLC providing wellbeing education, practice and self-care to optimize autonomy and personal healing with others. In 2015 she became certified to teach PSYCH-K® Basic Workshops, and now is certified to teach PSYCH-K® Level 1 online, as well as traveling and teaching the art of changing subconscious beliefs in person.